Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dr. Blight has Planeteers Gi and Lynka at her mercy - - and she has no mercy.

I always thought Dr. Blight was a potentially very edgy villain that the producers of the cartoon Captain Planet completely sanitized for the kiddie audience.  She's got all the traits: A genius intellect, a superior attitude and a hideous scar to embitter her, particularly towards hot girls like Lynka and Gi.  I think her interests would run a little deeper than just polluting the planet.

As for the picture, it's darker and edgier to fit how I saw what Dr. Blight could have been.  Plus it got Gi and Lynka tied up in their undies, which is a whole other level of interest to me.  As I recall, the most difficult part was finding a photo background that fit both what I was trying to portray AND fit the perspective of the drawn figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment