Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why I Started This Blog

This blog will feature my damsel in distress art, such as it is.  All of the pieces have appeared elsewhere.  It's just that some of the places some of the pieces appeared don't exist any longer.  Such is the transitory nature of  the World Wide Web.

You may recall them.  You may be seeing them for the first time.  You may like them.  If so, thank you.  You may not like them.  If not, that's fair.  This blog, like my art, is done for me.  Anyone else who derives benefit from it is just a happy bonus.

The picture below is of Ani and Uni Puma from the anime Dominion Tank Police.  I wanted to take a crack at drawing them, since the characters are five kinds of sexy.  Given the level of my talent and experience when this was done (it's an older work), it came off fairly well.  And I was still experimenting with Paint Shop Pro at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment