Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Susan Richards in her "peek-a-boo" costume.  This costume appeared long after I gave up reading Fantastic Four and it's probably a good thing.  This costume is so completely unnecessary.  Now I'm someone who can, on one hand, realize the utter impracticality of a uniform like this and, at the same time, appreciate the way it displays the female form.  And clearly I was intrigued enough by it to draw Susan in it in a compromising position.

But Susan Richards is a mother, for crying out loud.  If I were Franklin Richards and I saw her running around like that, I'd be so embarrassed.  There was nothing wrong with the old form-fitting blue jumpsuit.  And Susan Richards had an aura of class.  She was the first lady of the Marvel Age.  This suit just cheapens her.

And opens her up to smutty jokes like I put into the mouth of the one henchman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment