Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Occasionally I'll be posting new works that are a little too racy for the timid souls over at Deviant Art and other sites.

This is one such piece.  It was originally intended for the March 2011 update of Shackled Senshi, which never appeared due to personal considerations concerning the site's owner (and no, don't ask).  Since it has been lingering on my hard drive for nearly a year, I thought it was time to show the public.

Here we see Usagi and Rei from Sailor Moon in a slightly more intimate pose than either one is probably comfortable with (although if Rei knew it was Usagi she was squished up against, she might not try so hard to get loose).  I'm very proud of the shading, although matching Usagi's face to Rei's around the connected ballgag they're sharing never did come out to my satisfaction.

And need I mention, from the way both ladies are squirming, that the ballgag isn't all they're sharing?

No comments:

Post a Comment