Thursday, May 9, 2013

This is one of the earliest images I ever created that I still find presentable. 

The origins of the picture are as follows: I saw an ad in TV Guide back in 1993 for a figurine of a cherubic little Indian child about five or so in full buckskin native costume.  And I got to thinking what she might look like as an adult.  Then I got to thinking about her going up against a cowgirl (with blonde hair to contrast her black hair).  Then I got to thinking about two Indians ganging up on the cowgirl.  And it resulted in the picture above.  I even sent it off to Harmony (the bondage publisher and video dealer) in hopes it would be published in Bondage Life.  It was published, but in one of their side magazines and terribly reduced.

But that wasn't the end of it.  The picture inspired a story called "Struggles With Ropes", concerning just how Quiet Waters (on the left) and Black Fox (on the right) came to oppress poor Destiny Peterson (our blonde cowgirl).  I sent that in to Harmony, too, but they didn't publish it.  It did get posted about a million years ago on a site that I believe no longer exists.  Such is the transitory nature of the World Wide Web.  When I finish transcribing it, I'll post it here. 

And thank the fates I had a paper copy of the story, for the file I saved to disk is so old, it's no longer supported by modern software and I'm not computer savvy enough to tinker with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment