Saturday, April 6, 2013


Hi, I'm back.  I really didn't intend to be away this long, but a combination of circumstances - - including not having any inspiration for pictures that could only be housed on this blog - - kept me away.  That's going to happen periodically.  I don't produced "dirty pictures" on a regular basis, only when the inspiration hits me - - or when Deviant Art nukes one of the pictures I didn't consider dirty.

Anyway, this is a sequel of sorts to one I did a few months back, where Sedusa abducted Miss Bellum so she could masquerade as the Mayor's Assistant long enough to drain the Townsville treasury.  Well, it's a few months later and Sedusa is living a life of ease on a Caribbean Island without an extradition treaty with the US, content with her millions and her little sex toy, Miss Bellum.  Yeah, the Powerpuff Girls will find them - - some day.  Until then, Sedusa plans to enjoy everything lots of money and a bound, statuesque hot redhead can bring to life.

1 comment: