Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This was done for a challenge on another website.  I think it was "what if Ocelotina (from Adam Warren's excellent 'Empowered' graphic novels) hosted characters from other publishers on her cable show.  This time she's got Ms. Marvel, and boy does she 'got' her.

The biggest problem I had with this was imitating Adam Warren's unique manner of drawing faces.  It's not something I'm as yet comfortable with, either drawing or looking at.  Sometimes he really goes overboard.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this has to be my favorite picture of Ms. Marvel in distress so far. She should be tied up more often.

    A word of advice though: You may want to avoid drawing flesh like how it looks on Marvel's shoulder there. Flesh around the shoulders doesn't get that baggy with bonds pressed against them.

    ReplyDelete